Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban shows how Harry Potter is very much curious about his parents and can’t hear any single thing against them that’s the reason he reacted on Uncle Vernon Sister while she was speaking bad word against Harry’s Parent and then she was being punished in a manner to get fatty and flew in the air.
Like other episodes of Harry Potter, this movie also reveals some secrets in it. At this stage, every single fan is well aware of the story. I like to share some of the perceptions which you might not be noticed while watching that movie. The following are the unnoticed areas of the movie which you may not think while watching this episode.
1. A Bi-shaped animal bird which was beautifully merged together to form a new look. It designed to have a complete feature of a horse at the bottom and Parrot at the upper part of his body. If you noticed this is the bird who was only controlled by the Hagrid as he was the pet owner, later it was like and control by Harry Potter but the shocking part that how that bird can start to obey Mr. Sirius after his release from the prison.
2. Harry’s biggest fear was dementor who are the followers of the Voldemort. Harry had an ability to kill them; taught by Prof Lupin. He taught him how to control them and order them to get away from you.
3. Ladies’ first pattern be followed in this movie and allow Hermoine to sit first then the other two travelers on the beast while traveling back to Hogwarts after releasing Sirius from the prison.
4. Ron Weasely pet (Scabbers) may found to be the real culprit behind the death of Harry’s parents that he betrayed Harry’s father towards the Lord Voldemort. Further, a mouse living with Ron for the past 12 years. However, they can live up to 2 to 3 years only.
5. Confusion regarding Lupin appears when he transforms into the Wolf, he supports Harry at every movement in the movie and told him about his past moments along with Harry’s parents. As regards his transformation he never taught his class about the Wear-Wolf. Therefore, he resigned from the school at the end of the movie.
6. Sybill Trelawney the magical creature teacher has extraordinary skills that she can feel, see and tell the future of every single student while touching them. she is the one who conveyed the message of received from dementor/Voldemort to Harry Potter about what is going to happen at midnight.
7. Back to the future power found in Hermoine Necklace, through which they travel back with the instruction of Prof. Dumbledore to save a life which could be harmful if they don’t travel back. With the help of this Power, Emma Watson and Harry travel back to save two lives i.e. the beast and the Sirius. By this traveling, Harry understands that his father did not save him; he the one who saved himself from the dementors.